- Reads data. Explorer processes the data in a similar manner to how a person would read it.
- Collates topics. Explorer finds common topics across the texts and ranks these topics according to their frequency.
- Analyzes and aggregates sentiment. Explorer analyzes each text and each topic for sentiment expressed by the author (positive, negative and skeptical) and then sorts your texts according to each sentiment type.
- Understands 47 languages. All analysis can be done in any of the supported languages. This makes it easy to manage international datasets.
- Understands and suggests synonyms. Explorer analyses how words are used in your data and tells you when there are possible synonyms so that you can merge them to get better coverage.
- Automatically understands multi-word expressions. Explorer automatically knows how to handle expressions containing multiple words and takes these into account in all aspects of the analysis (for example "San Francisco"). This means that you don't have to create lists of multi-word expressions manually.
- Prepares example texts. For each type of analysis Explorer keeps example snippets handy for easy viewing of actual language use.
- Finds keywords. For each and every text Explorer determines which words are most significant for describing the text.
- Creates summaries. For each and every text Explorer produces a short and succinct summary.
- Evaluates user-defined, customizable concepts. You can define your own concepts and have Explorer evaluate their prevalence in the texts. Explorer helps you to find all possible ways of saying something if you just supply a few examples.
- Analyzes consistently. Explorer analyzes the same way every time you run an analysis. This means you do not have to do a second (or third) analysis to verify the correctness of its analysis. You also do not need to worry about variance in your model or any other statistical unknowns.
- Saves analysis models for reuse. Explorer saves the model of your analysis so that you can instantly apply it to different datasets to leverage the same analysis work over and over again without any extra effort.
- Exports analysis data in easy to use Excel format. The data export clearly specifies the results of each type of analysis and allows you to import the data in subsequently used analysis tools. Explorer also exports your data to a readable PDF format.
- Visualizes. Explorer's dashboard provides you with several intuitive visualizations.
How does Explorer save me time? Print
Modified on: Thu, 28 Oct, 2021 at 10:32 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.