It's possible to share a concept with another person in Gavagai explorer. This requires you to:
- Create a project;
- Manually put all your concept’s terms into one of the topics;
- Explore (update and save) the project;
- Save the project as a model;
- Share this model with another person.
- This person should apply the shared model to a project.
- The topic with all the terms from above will be in the project.
After that, the person the Model was shared with should go to that topic and click "Create a concept from the terms" in this topic.
- Now that person has a concept with the same terms in his account.